Whether you want to recognize a child's academic achievement; show your appreciation for parents' support and involvement; or give people a lasting reminder of an important event, such as a graduation, our attractive, full-color certificates are a wonderful and inexpensive way to do it.
Featuring a unique, eye-catching design, each certificate:
Our downloadable templates enable you to add information to each certificate using your own printer! What you need: purchased Channing Bete Company® certificates, Microsoft Word® 8.0 or higher, a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, and a laser or inkjet printer. Here are some instructions to get you started:
3. Place cursor in text fields. Replace text provided with your text. If you don't wish to complete certain fields, delete text provided and leave blank.
4. Format text size and font, if desired, but limit text to one line per field. (Do not resize text fields.)
5. Test on blank paper before printing on certificates. Since every printer is different, you may need to make small adjustments to ensure that certificates print correctly.
6. Print on Channing Bete Company® certificates and enjoy!
1. Choose which template to use. (Each certificate will indicate which template to use -- 1, 2, or 3.)
2. Windows Users: Select the appropriate template from the link buttons below. Depending on your browser and its settings, either the file will open in Microsoft Word or a prompt window will appear, where you can choose to either "Open with" or "Save to disk." If you select "Open with," choose Microsoft Word. If you select "Save to disk," save with the file extension ".doc," and then open in Microsoft Word.
Macintosh Users: Select the appropriate template from the link buttons below. The file should automatically be saved to your downloads folder. Some browsers will utilize a prompt window, where you can choose either "Open with" or "Save File." If you select "Open with," choose Microsoft Word. If you select "Save File," save with the file extension ".doc," and then open in Microsoft Word.
©2016 Channing Bete Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without written permission of the publisher. Many of our booklets, self-care handbooks, workbooks, brochures, pamphlets, group presentation packages, and other publications have trademarked names. Dew Drop®, EveryReader®, Families That Care®, Families That Care Guiding Good Choices®, Guiding Good Choices®, Health Tips®, Keeping Tabs®, Know What?®, Launch & Learn®, On®, PATHS®, Pocket Minder®, Present & Prevent®, Present Now!®, RealStyle®, Scriptographic®, Scriptography®, Staying Connected with Your Teen®, Supporting School Success®, Way To Grow®, We Wonder®, What's Up®, Who Knew?®, and Write From The Heart® are trademarks of Channing Bete Company, Inc.